I thought it would be fun for my readers to get to know me a little better, so enjoy these fun facts:
- I am a bookworm. I lose all sense of time and responsibility when I am reading :0)
- I love birds! They remind me of my Grandmommy and every time I see one I feel like she is watching over me.
- I could eat guacamole every day for the rest of my life.
- I love my husband, he is my best friend!
- I truly believe that DisneyWorld is the happiest place on earth and I am ok with that.
- I use my hands way too much when I talk and even when I notice that I am doing it, I can’t stop! This often times makes typing difficult…
- Swimming at the pool with my kids, Payden and Caitlyn, is my favorite thing to do.
- I love musical theater music and I am usually singing along with some song in my head.
- The more things around me that are color coded, the happier I am. Yes, Monica and I from “Friends” would be besties!
- My favorite thing about teaching is sharing God’s love with my students!
Now it’s your turn, I would love to hear about your quirks and loves in the comments! Also make sure to visit yesterday’s post to enter the free Barnes and Noble Gift Card Giveaway!